Day 1. Departure from Fethiye Harbour 11:00-12:00 to Samanlik Bay for lunch. Butterfly Valley (sea conditions permitting) is our next stop for a swim & to visit this natural reserve hosting 136 kinds of different butterflies and moths. Afterwards we cruise to Oludeniz (The Blue Lagoon) again sea conditions permitting.Option for paragliding available.Last stop of the day is St. Nicholas Island.
Byzantine ruins, swim, dinner & 1st night.
Day 2. Around sunrise departure to Firnaz Bay near Kalkan for breakfast & swimming.
Cruising to Kas where we stop in the harbour for lunch & visit of this charming fishing village of ancient Antiphellos, as Kas was once known, only Lycian rock tombs & sarcophagi and the Roman theatre are left. But the charm of the town remains!
In a bay near Kekova we stop for swimming, dinner & the 2nd night.
Day 3. Breakfast.
Departure to Sunken City of Kekova (this Lycian Roman archaeological site is protected, so swimming is not allowed).Simena, a traditional Turkish fishing village with no car access and Medieval castle. n Gokkaya Bay optional water sports are available.
Dinner, relax in this pirates haven.
Day 4. After breakfast we have a look at the Pirates Cave before cruising to Demre (Andriace) harbour. Disembarkation before lunch.
PLACES YOU WILL VISIT
- Fethiye, Oludeniz, St.Nicholas Island, Butterfly Valley, Firnaz Bay, Kas, Kekova, Sunken City, Simena, Gokkaya Bay, Andriace, Demre, Olympos
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
* All meals (Breakfast / Lunch / Afternoon Tea, Coffee, Biscuits / Dinner), fuel, harbour fees, service.
* Standard yacht equipment, board games, snorkels & masks, fishing lines.
* Passengers may bring snacks, such as fruit, nuts, muesli, yoghurt, chocolate. (Not sold on board)
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
* All drinks, also water are sold on board at reasonable prices.
* Please do not bring your own drinks on board.
* Please bring your own towels.
* Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees.
* Crew tip of 5% is also not included in price.