House of Virgin Mary
Ephesus is the best-preserved Roman city in the Mediterranean region, and one of Turkey’s top sights. If you want to visit a place where you can really get a feel for what life was like 2000 years ago during the glory-days of Greece and Rome, Ephesus is the place.
Besides the grandness of this Roman heritage, you will visit the House of Virgin Mary where she is said to have spent the last years of her life and traditional hillside Turkish village of Şirince to sample its delicious local wine and stroll through the small alleys.
06.00 . Transfer from your hotel to Antalya airport
09.20 . Sunexpress flight to İzmir
10.20. Welcome at İzmir airport and transfer to Ephesus ( 6 km)
13.30. lunch in Selçuk
14.30. visit to house of virgin Mary
16.30. visit to Şirince
22.00. Sunexpress flight to Antalya.
23.00. Arrival in Antalya and transfer to hotels in Antalya
- Transfer from your hotel to Antalya airport.
- Flight ticket to Izmir from Antalya
- Transfer from İzmir airport to Ephesus
- Ephesus Guided
- Licensed English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Lunch & Dinner
- visit to house of Virgin Mary
- visit to Şirince
- Transfer back to Izmir Airport
- Flight ticket to Antalya from İzmir
- Transfer to your hotel in Antalya
Entrance fee to Ephesus 110 TL ( ca € 11)
Entrance fee to house of Virgin Mary 30 TL ( ca € 3 )